Coordinator, ShowTime Production
- 102 Atlantic Ave, Toronto, ON M6K, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will be opening exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Our Cineplex Media division currently has an opening for the position of Coordinator, ShowTime Production reporting to the Vice President, Media Production. This opportunity is located at our Cineplex Media office at 102 Atlantic Avenue, Toronto.
- Assists the needs of Show-Time client business contracts, via seamless coordination. Ensure approved ad content for in-theatre Show Time DCinema media is prepared by PostProduction house, distributed on-time to theatres, with accurate weekly scheduling instructions. Key communications liason with Media’s Postproduction house, creative agencies, Media Sales and suppliers.
- Preps assigned Show-Time Order Lists according to contract details. Accurately prepares and submits Show Time client contracted spots via for digital delivery, and on occasion disk and USB purchase orders to Media’s Postproduction supplier.
- Ensures required Transfer Booking Form requirements arrive on time and to spec. Available to troubleshoot with Postproduction supplier and/or creative agency should creative issues arise.
- Provides timely Show Time transfer quotes and answers related inquiries supporting Media’s Sales Team and Account Coordinators, assisting with Show Time Proof-of-Performance requests.
- Collects any outstanding production contracts from Media’s Sales Team in a timely manner.
- Obtains Quicktime file or copy of each creative title for preview in advance of campaign start; distributes to theatre partners and Review Boards for confirmation and acceptance of creative suitable for airing in-theatre; relays any creative content concerns to the appropriate parties. Coordinates timely return of client masters upon completion of ad campaign.
- Coordinates and accurately schedules weekly Show-Time campaign details into the department’s CRM Flight Scheduler module meeting tight deadlines.
- Detailed, timely review and submission of supplier invoices to VP Media Production for processing.
- Efficiently collaborates and details past campaign Proof of Play history as requested by Auditors. Cross-checks that all of Cineplex Media’s Controller’s policies have been followed with respect to the acceptance of Cineplex Media contracts prior to placing media in theatres.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Must have superior PC skills (proficiency in MS-Office and MS-Excel is required).
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Capacity to learn constantly, quickly and effectively under pressure
- Strong level of self-confidence. Supportive team player, willing to see tasks through layers of detail to meet contracted start and end dates
- Self-starter, strategic and creative thinker – brings a positive attitude to the workplace
- Superb listening skills. Has great communication skills both oral and written.
- Agile thinker, innovative, demonstrated analyitcal and organizational skills required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- One- year min. experience working in fast-paced customer serving environment.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please