Manager, Digital Marketing & Internal Communications (14-Month Contract)
- 1300 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will be opening exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
This is a rare opportunity for a multi-faceted B2B marketer to apply their toolkit of skills and build new practices for digital marketing campaigns, website optimization, marketing automation and social media engagement.
CDM (Cineplex Digital Media) is a digital experience agency that helps brands make their in-store impressions worth more, by meaningfully connecting them with their consumers and driving revenue through end-to-end digital signage solutions; we partner with some of the most recognizable global brands, in verticals ranging from QSR and FI to Retail and DOOH media.
We’re looking for an energetic and digitally-savvy Manager, Digital Marketing & Internal Communications, reporting directly to the Director, Integrated Marketing. You are a data and results-driven B2B professional who may be coming from the agency, media or software worlds.
PS – you get to watch movies at Cineplex for free :)
This position will be based out of our Toronto office and will include some travel between our other offices in Waterloo and London, Ontario, as well as for tradeshows and other events. Please note: this is a 14-month contract opportunity.
Scale acquisition efforts and nurture existing customers by implementing integrated digital campaigns:
- Implement demand generation campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels
- Day-to-day management of website & KPI reporting. Website content optimization to drive inbound marketing and SEO
- Create dynamic landing pages and emails, with an understanding of MQLs, SQLs & emerging opportunities
- Develop briefs and work with internal creative teams to create digital marketing assets (i.e. copy, artwork, links)
- Track and report campaign and web metrics on a weekly and monthly basis and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Leverage a marketing automation platform (MAP) to support pipeline creation:
- Build new and maintain existing automations & lead-routing journeys within MAP
- Perform email marketing automation: incl email development, campaign set-up, logic strategy, scheduling, testing, deployment
- Implement lead scoring and drip/nurture programs in support of ABM (account-based marketing strategy)
- Implement A/B tests to improve engagement (CTR, Open Rates, MQL Conversion value)
Manage social media marketing campaigns, client and internal communications including:
- Manage company’s social media profiles and presence (incl. LinkedIn, Twitter) and additional channels deemed relevant
- Plan social media calendar to create shareable content celebrating our solutions, partners and employees
- Explore new ways to engage our target buyers on social networks to drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads
- Track and report Social Media performance metrics
Support the development of positive and engaging communications including:
- Planning and building content for company roadshows & all staff events
- Manage intercompany newsletter & run corporate surveys as needed
Assist with other marketing activities as needed.
- 3-5 Years of B2B digital marketing
- 1-3 years of marketing automation, social media and B2B CRM experience
- Experience with Marketo and/or Microsoft Dynamics is an asset
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and experience managing website (Hootsuite) is an asset
- Experience working with paid media agencies is an asset
- Understanding of demand generation, account-based marketing and growth marketing tactics
- Superior analytical skills and ability to generate campaign insights and data
- Degree in Marketing, Business Analytics, Advertising, or related experience
- Ability to prioritize competing initiatives, bringing a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Can be equally productive working independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive, motivated and resourceful
- Creative problem-solver, able to synthesize information quickly and make decisions
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please