Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Can you imagine yourself working where you play? Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment across Canada and is home to the country’s largest and most innovative circuit of movie theatres. But while we entertain over 70 million guests every year, Cineplex is also much more than a Film Entertainment & Content company – offering exciting, progressive and rewarding career opportunities in Amusement & Leisure and Media sectors.
Change and disruption are nothing new to Cineplex and we have a strong legacy of infusing innovation into everything we do to stay relevant and competitive. This has led to the creation of a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Capitalizing on what we do best, we also operate a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). We are also a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex is made up of 13,000 dedicated employees across Canada and the United States who rally behind our values of Innovation, Excellence and Teamwork. We are creative, curious and love big thinking. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, and we want it to start with you!
Our Home Office in Toronto currently has an opportunity available for a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition. The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition leads, develops and manages the team to deliver specialized recruitment strategies and support across the Cineplex corporate teams and business units. As a strategic advisor, The Senior Manager is responsible for working with business leaders to develop an understanding of the priority talent needs in order to build effective talent acquisition strategies to attract, engage and hire top talent.
This role reports to the Director, Talent Acquisition
- Collaborate with the Director, Talent Acquisition to manage and deliver the recruiting strategies and procedures aligned to the business needs across Cineplex
- In partnership with the Director, develop and implement best practices for recruitment processes, candidate and hiring manager experience, talent acquisition technology and reporting
- Build and maintain a strong network and active pipeline of candidates for high profile talent needs across Cineplex
- Lead the full cycle recruitment process for high profile talent needs and support the team when required either due to capacity or strategic hiring requests
- Lead and inspire a team to positively represent the Cineplex brand through best practices in candidate engagement and overall candidate experience
- Support a team to develop and implement impactful recruitment strategies to support priority talent needs and areas of growth
- Conduct hiring strategy meetings with business leaders to understand their current and future talent needs and develop search strategies
- Identify areas of opportunity and review best practices to deliver recruitment training across the organization for hiring managers
- Partner with the Director, Talent Acquisition to assess recruitment technology and opportunities to implement new systems to automate and improve the overall recruitment and selection process
- Review and assess recruitment tools and templates on an ongoing basis to ensure a consistent and positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Develop ongoing recruitment activity reports that will assist in data driven decisions around talent selection and recruitment strategies
- Lead and develop a team of high performing recruiters through ongoing development and coaching opportunities
- Proactively monitor the external market to stay on top of trends and best in class recruitment practices
- 8+ years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- University Degree in Human Resources or related fields is an asset
- Superior relationship building skills with the ability to effectively present information and recruitment data
- Ability to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies to deliver as a strategic partner to business leaders
- Experience and high level of proficiency working with an ATS and strong technical abilities
- Technology recruitment experience is an asset
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple requests at one time
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please