VIP Part Time Bartender - Cineplex Cinemas Winston Churchill
- 2081 Winston Park Dr, Oakville, ON L6H 6P5, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates location based entertainment complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will be opening exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App
Cineplex VIP Cinemas is changing the movie-going experience in an exciting and innovative manner. Featuring licensed lounges, luxurious reserved seats, and great food, Cineplex VIP Cinemas offers guests an exceptional service experience in an adults-only environment. Our well-stocked bar offers cocktails, martinis, beer and wine selections. Our diverse menu includes popular selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts. The wide variety of VIP food and drink contribute to Cineplex’s ranking as one of the top 15 food and beverage providers in Canada.
As a rapidly expanding area of Cineplex’s business, the Cineplex VIP Cinemas offers exciting food and beverage career opportunities for energetic, experienced individuals who are looking for growth and development in the food and beverage industry.
Right now Cineplex is looking for dynamic
Bartenders in the VIP Lounge at Cineplex act as ambassadors for the VIP experience. They set the tone in the lounge for a fun, entertaining evening out while preparing and serving standard and specialized mixed drinks, wine and beer to VIP guests.
VIP Bartenders must be able to engage guests in conversation to further the VIP experience, while preparing drinks quickly, accurately, and without waste. They accept orders directly from guests to serve, while preparing drinks for all service areas.
Bartenders serve food to guests, collect payment, operate the cash register and clean their work area.
- Working Directly with the Public – Enthusiastically receiving guests in the VIP lounge and at the bar, engaging guests in friendly conversation; setting the tone for a personalized VIP experience, selling and up-selling food and drinks, maximizing tip potential
- Preparing and serving drinks – Mixing ingredients to prepare cocktails, pour wine and beer; providing exceptional, personalized service to guests
- Service food to guests – Serving food to guests seated at the bar and in the lounge, as required
- Maintain a clean workspace – Washing glassware and utensils after each use; maintaining a clean, well-organized bar top and workspace
- Determining levels of service - Utilizing training from Smart Serve Ontario to determine if a guest has been over served alcohol
- Positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude, and excellent communication skills
- Superior understanding of hospitality and customer service, and proven ability to deliver an exceptional Guest Experience
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks, ability to remember drink recipes
- Relevant industry certificate or diploma is an asset
- Math skills and computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is considered a plus
- Extended periods of time standing, walking, bending, carrying and assisting with bartending tasks
Health & Safety:
Management will be held accountable for the Health & Safety of all employees under their supervision. Management is responsible to ensure that machinery and equipment are safe and that employees work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures. Employees must receive adequate training in their specific work tasks to protect their health and safety. All reported injuries that meet reporting requirements must be reported immediately to the General Manager and the Health & Safety Manager.
Successful candidates will enjoy free movies, competitive wages, comprehensive training programs, and tuition assistance. If you love the movies and enjoy working with the public, then this opportunity would be perfect for you. Don’t Wait!! Apply Today!
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.