Multilingual Technical Support Analyst Level II - Cineplex Digital Media
- 137 Northfield Dr W, Waterloo, ON N2L 5A6, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
Cineplex Digital Media, a division of Cineplex, is currently recruiting for the role of Technical Support Analyst Level II, reporting to the Manager, Technical Support. This position will be based at our Cineplex Digital Media (CDM) office located at 137 Northfield Dr. W in Waterloo, ON.
This is a customer support position involved in the support and maintenance of CDM’s client networks. It is suitable for someone with previous technical support experience. You are an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal and technical trouble shooting skills. In this role, you will monitor CDM client digital signage equipment and work with our support team to expediently restore failed units back to service. The CDM Technical Support Centre functions 24/7 and therefore all employees must be willing and able to work shifts and have their own transportation.
- Proactively monitor the health of CDM digital signage networks
- Provide technical customer support via telephone, email and other communication methods
- Manage incoming and outgoing customer calls and triage of related problems
- Perform remote diagnostics and repairs using various software and knowledge base tools
- Manage trouble tickets and create related supporting records
- Manage the timely shipment of spare parts and equipment
- Commission new locations
- Provide technical and political escalation point for client issues
- Root cause analysis
- Technical quality reviews on trouble tickets
- Contribute to knowledge base and other technical support related documentation
- Conduct case reviews with team to ensure progress to resolution
Education and Experience
- College Diploma or Equivalent Experience
- 3-4 years minimum relevant experience in a technical role
- Brazilian and/or Portuguese verbal and written communication is required
- Strong network troubleshooting skills in a client / server architecture.
- Linux experience considered an asset
- Excellent customer interaction skills (verbal and written)
- High aptitude and interest to learn new technology and related troubleshooting methods with limited supervision
- Experience in remote based troubleshooting
- Team player possessing great problem solving, organizational & time management skills
- Capable of handling a challenging, real-time environment on a daily basis
- Ability to determine and manage multiple priorities in an efficient manner
- Experience with digital signage platforms and networks considered an asset
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please