Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Contract to January 3, 2020)
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Corporate Fulfillment department at our Home Office in Toronto currently has an opening for the position of Bilingual Customer Service Representative, reporting to the Sr. Manager, Customer and Fulfillment Services. Please note: this is a contract opportunity to January 3, 2020.
The purpose of the role is to provide timely and quality service to our corporate clients, to ensure prompt shipment of orders.
Responsibilities & Duties include:
- Responding to incoming calls, e-mails and letters from clients across Canada in a timely manner.
- Maintaining/opening customer records and updating account information accurately.
- Accuracy in processing orders, both manual and online.
- Daily / weekly reports on orders / inventory.
- Resolving customer complaints on product and service issues by: determining the cause and offering the best solution to resolve the problem; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure the matter was resolved.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributing to team effort by ensuring you support all aspects of the overall department goals and objectives.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have, at minimum, a high school diploma and/or a post-secondary certificate or diploma emphasis on courses in business, administration, logistics and sales
- Proficiency, both written and verbal, in French and English is a requirement
- Detail oriented and organized, with excellent follow up skills
- Guest service experience is an asset
- Self motivated; enjoys responsibility and accountability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
- A friendly, outgoing personality and ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Problem solver and multi-tasker
- For this role candidates must be available Monday to Friday
- Hours are 9 AM – 5 PM – Flexibility required - may be requested to work extended hours
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please