Analytics Coordinator - SCENE
- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2W1, Canada
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than eight million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies and restaurants. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit www.scene.ca.
SCENE is looking for an Analytics Coordinator to support the SCENE team, reporting to the Senior Manager, Analytics. This position is based out of the SCENE office, located at 100 Yonge Street, Suite 1601, Toronto, ON M5E 1J3.
The Analytics Coordinator will support the Senior Manager, Analytics in analyzing loyalty data and marketing activities to help achieve overall SCENE program objectives.
- Working as a business partner with marketing stakeholders to help run marketing campaigns. This will involve:
- Working to understand the stakeholder’s business objectives
- Providing guidance on improving the effectiveness of campaigns
- Helping identify campaign audience to ensure marketing is relevant and aligned with business objectives
- Writing or modifying SQL/R/Python code to identify campaign audience
- Creation and maintenance of business and post-campaign reports
- This will include post-campaign, product and KPI reporting
- Generating and communicating data driven insights
- Providing recommendations to improve effectiveness of future campaigns
- Extracting data from internal databases, Salesforce, Google Analytics and other sources
- Automating reports where required with PowerBI
- Optimizing code / improving processes where possible
- Enhancement and clear documentation of key analytics processes
- Assisting Senior Manager’s in generating insights to further the SCENE program. This will include:
- Data preparation and preliminary analysis
- QA and optimize code
- Ensuring objectives are met
- Documentation to ensure replicability
- Day to day management of own workload
- Task prioritization where required
- Clear communication to stakeholders of tasks/projects statuses
- Proven experience of data analysis in a business environment – at least 2 years of experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to work as a business partner and provide work which clearly helps stakeholders meet their objectives
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of marketing analytics
- Ability to code in at least one of these languages is preferred: SQL, SAS, R or Python. Most coding will be in SQL
- Ability to translate technical results into general business terms and present them to a non-technical audience
- Technically savvy with an aptitude to learn new software programs quickly
- Post-Secondary education, preferably in Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Business, Computer Science
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please