Event Sales Representative, National Sales Office
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, is currently recruiting for the position of Event Sales Representative, reporting to the Director of Sales, Groups and Events, LBE. We are looking for a detail oriented team player who enjoys multi-tasking and leading by example.
- Respond to all incoming group sales inquiries (i.e. phone, email, web, etc.) and conduct outbound calls to respond to guest enquiries.
- Assist Sales Manager, Groups & Event with administrative tasks required to properly sell and service meetings & special events business within TRR.
- Maintain accurate and detailed reports for each booking and maintain excellent communication with The Rec Room culinary and operating teams.
- Assist the Sales Manager, Groups & Events to execute group sales initiatives (i.e. direct mail, e-blasts, phone calls).
- Manage customer database and ensure that all records are up-to-date.
- Maintain timely sales reporting
- Meet and/or exceed all assigned sales goals/targets and activities
- Conduct outside sales calls, prospecting calls and other forms of lead generation
- Build and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients to enable future bookings
- Provide excellent and timely customer service
- Other duties assigned by management
- College Diploma in Hospitality or related field.
- Experience in hospitality sales preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of hospitality industry principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, MS Outlook, Microsoft Office and CRM Database management are required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required.
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment with competing priorities.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings, and other events as required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Extended hours as required
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please