Senior Product Manager, Digital Platform
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Join our Team!
We’re a guest-focused and product-led team within Cineplex, responsible for a seamless customer experience via our digital platforms. Responsible for the apps and websites for amazing brands like Cineplex, Cineplex Store, The Rec Room, and others, the Digital Product group is focused on evolving our core digital platform to enable best-in-class technologies, tools, and practices that can scale effectively and efficiently.
We are looking for a driven, results-oriented individual to join as Senior Product Manager, Digital Platform. With extensive experience working in a collaborative environment on products that make a difference to guests, this individual brings together the best people and technologies to deliver creative solutions for our guests.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Product, you will drive a new platform roadmap for the web portfolio and be a key contributor to the larger Cineplex Digital Product evolution.
Primary Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Shape and influence the overall digital platform strategy and roadmap for Cineplex, working with a cross-functional team to help define the next generation end-to-end technology stack
- Work with other product owners in developing and translating a unified platform strategy into tactical priorities and product solutions
- Develop business cases for new platform product concepts and business models
- Act as the central point of contact and owner of the Digital Platform product portfolio
- Conduct product management activities including product definition, backlog maintenance, set and track KPIs, create and update documentation
- Collaborate and work with other Product Managers to cultivate a strong product management culture
- Ensure the products, and integrated technologies that underpin them, are developed in a way that enables a seamless hand off between outsourced vendors and internal teams
- Lead and inspire an agile team comprised of internal resources and contractors/consultants to deliver outstanding products and services
Community & Ways of Working
- Leverage your storytelling skills to champion and educate across the Digital team and broader Cineplex organization
- Partner with key business stakeholders, ensuring the delivery of their business outcomes and ongoing communication during product development, delivery
- Foster a guest-centric attitude, drive guest priorities, and build effective guest/team/vendor relationships.
- 5+ years’ experience in product strategy, product portfolio oversight, and product management
- Demonstrated experience building end-to-end solutions using technologies such as CMS, data collection and analytics, optimization, meta data feeds, and more
- Develop succinct business rationale supported recommendations
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills – understand diverse audiences and shape the message, accordingly, generate storyboard, develop materials, and communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Proven ability to drive multiple initiatives simultaneously, making smart feature vs time-to-market trade-offs
- Experience as a collaborator who can work across operating styles and can bring together multiple perspectives
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation skills. Must have a passion about numbers, market indicators, and metrics – and have the analytical skills to translate hard data into insight and action
- Experience driving large-scale organizational change
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please