Executive Director, Digital Product
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 1X3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
We are looking for a driven, results-oriented, team-focused leader to join the Cineplex Digital Products team as Executive Director, Digital Product, reporting to the VP, Digital Product, where you will be an integral contributor in defining and executing on a product vision that will take the current Cineplex Digital Portfolio to the next level.
In this new role, you will manage our initiatives across a multi-platform/multi line of business footprint, and innovate to drive impactful, creative and best-in-class guest experiences.
The right candidate will have passion for digital, a track record of driving a complex product customer facing product strategy, strong leadership skills, and an entrepreneurial customer focused mindset.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the evolution of the Cineplex Digital Products portfolio; balancing quality, innovation, business impact and excellence in Guest experience
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across the Exhibition, Amusement & Leisure, and Media businesses, ensuring alignment, buy in, communication, and understanding of the business priorities
- Oversee the integrated Product Delivery Roadmap, defining and delivering business outcomes around key value streams
- Create and sustain a customer focused, outcomes-based approach to Product delivery, and utilize a data driven and analytical approach from strategy, through execution, to optimization
- Oversee a strong and passionate Product Management Team - fostering strong working relationships and driving best in class processes and practices
- Continuously monitor and evaluate workload and team efficiency, ensuring a supportive and motivational work environment for all team members
- Balance technical, architectural and user experience needs through negotiation and navigation across an evolving organizational structure, including sourcing input from various stakeholders and lines of business
Experience and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of consumer digital product management experience required, preferably with multi-platform ecosystem applications and services
- 4+ years working with analytics, dashboards/business insights, and conversion funnels
- 5+ years as a people leader – Product Management team and direct reports in an Agile product development environment
- Experience with managing vendors and/or developing partnerships and working with third party companies
- Excellent organizational, statistical, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking with a track record of delivery
- Entrepreneurial mindset, startup experience will be valued
- Inherent passion about the intersection of consumer behavior, technology trends, and media
DESIRED PERSONAL PROFILE!
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about web applications and digital content
- Good natured, sociable, creative, and diligent individual who is driven, detail-oriented, and dedicated
- Individual should be passionate about all things Entertainment!
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please