Manager, Sales Support
- 102 Atlantic Ave, Toronto, ON M6K, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Media currently has an opening for the position of Manager, Sales Support, reporting to the Director of Sales Support. The position will be based out of our Toronto office located at 102 Atlantic Avenue in Toronto, ON.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Puts People First! Leads a team in Toronto & outside offices geared to supporting integrated Sales growth across varied Cineplex & Chain Partner Theatrical properties, Location Based Entertainment Cineplex Properties & varied, contracted Out of Home Networks.
- Is an entrusted subject-matter resource on the company’s internal CRM Processes, Cineplex Policies, Client Advertising Standards, manners in which attendance and impressions are forecasted and cross-checked. Ensures Executive weekly reporting processes and policies supporting Chain Partner agreements are supported with excellence.
- Envisions innovation opportunities that will best support the Sales Administration department’s efficiencies in conversation with Director of Sales Support.
- Trusted leader. Responsible to hire, lead direct reports as well as to review, maintain, and update, training plans for onboarding new & current Sales Support staff.
- Provides support to team when required on integrated, complex Client campaign proposals or post-reporting needs.
- Stays Engaged with Media’s Sales Reps across Canada – Ensures frequent check-ins to assess support flow provided by the team. Routinely roundtables ideas/concerns and suggestions with Director of Sales Support.
- Assists Sales Support team when busy or -if required, during vacations
- Additional tasks assigned by Executive Management Team
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset
- Post secondary education certificate or degree in administration, business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of five years experience in an office environment supporting other individuals.
- Technologically savvy, with an advanced proficiency of Office 365. A master of creating & manipulating pivot reports a must.
- The ability to quickly learn new operating systems & train others.
- Extremely detail oriented with proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Effective time management skills
- Self-starter, creative thinker – brings a positive attitude to the workplace.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Team player, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please