Games Service Technician (Field Service Associate)
- 8970 Pensacola Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32534, USA
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
Do you have a passion for new and exciting opportunities? Are you ready to begin your career with an organization that is growing across the country? Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment solutions in the United States? If so, we are looking for you! To learn more about P1AG, please visit our website at winwithp1ag.com.
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex, has an immediate full-time opening for the position of Field Service Associate for our Eastern division. The route territory for this position includes the Florida Panhandle (Pensacola) and Alabama Gulf Coast market. The hourly rate for this role is flexible and will be determined based on the experience level of the successful candidate, and this role is eligible for an annual bonus.
A Field Service Associate is responsible for managing a designated territory in an efficient and professional manner and includes collections and repairs, depending on mechanical aptitude.
- Field Service Associate is responsible for accurate collections of monies in accounts assigned and delivery of monies to home office.
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with locations and staff.
- Record all meters.
- Complete collection and banking reports as required.
- Reporting to Home Office any issues in locations and following company procedures to address and resolve any issues in a timely fashion.
- Complete follow up as assigned.
- Collector /Technician will operate a company vehicle and be responsible to follow company procedures to maintain said vehicle.
- Do machine repairs according to skill level.
- Replace plush and prizes as needed.
- Maintaining amusements equipment in customer locations in good working order, product stocked in all dispensing equipment and company policies adhered to for cleaning and aesthetics.
- Repairing equipment and troubleshooting issues in locations.
- Working in shop to refurbish equipment.
- Assist in game promotions and contests.
- Report all location feedback.
- Ensure each location is set up to maximize revenue and earning potential
- Suggest location rotations and promotion opportunities.
- Find new leads when available.
- As required, consistently report all inventories & activities within route.
- Each collector/ service technician will be responsible for assigned locations.
- They will be accountable for the following within these locations:
- Self-contained redemption games stocked and flashed well.
- Pricing stickers intact and legible.
- Able to swap parts to troubleshoot issues with games.
- Reporting to work on time.
- Arriving at scheduled customer locations on time.
- Always working accurately and efficiently.
- Driving record must be clean and upheld.
- Company issued equipment available at all times (i.e.; phone, keys, tools).
- Using communication skills to troubleshoot location and game issues, to convey follow-up information, etc.
- Paperwork, tools, parts, van etc. must be organized.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with match, Vacation and Sick leave, and more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please