Marketing Coordinator, Member Engagement - SCENE
- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2W1, Canada
At more than nine million members nationally, SCENE, a joint venture between Cineplex Entertainment and Scotiabank, is Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program. Designed for socially active families and young adults, SCENE delivers attainable, relevant rewards, and is rich with exclusive offers. Through the use of their SCENE card, members earn and redeem SCENE points for FREE movies, meals, and more. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE ScotiaCard* debit card and SCENE VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit scene.ca.
SCENE is looking for a results-driven, customer centric Marketing Coordinator, Member Engagement to join our team. This individual will play a key role in building strong, lasting relationships with SCENE members through the end-to-end management of multi-channel campaigns and journey optimization for members in key stages of the member lifecycle. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Engagement Marketing and will be based out of our SCENE GP office located at 100 Yonge Street in Toronto.
This is your opportunity to become part of Canada's premiere entertainment loyalty program and to bring your passion to our dynamic and growing team. This role is for you if you are a strong project manager, results driven, and like to work in a dynamic environment.
- Work with Manager to plan, execute and evaluate campaigns through channels including email, digital media, direct mail, SMS, web and mobile.
- Manage ongoing campaigns by leveraging the above channels: accountable from brief development to deployment - assisting with strategy development, segmentation, brief writing, creative and copy evaluation and feedback, testing, monitoring results, and implementing learnings from results in future campaigns.
- Review and test all tactics – ensure that copy & creative is accurate, end-to-end member experience is as expected. Identify & consolidate feedback, re-test to ensure feedback is incorporated, approve.
- Compile and analyze campaign results to help measure success and to make recommendations that will influence upcoming strategies.
- Own the overall campaign delivery by demonstrating strong project management skills and ability to work within tight timelines.
- Specific to email, based on results, build recommendations that will contribute to SCENE email learnings & guiding principles for all future email communications and journeys.
- Identify and implement optimization opportunities within member journeys in marketing automation platform.
- Increase and maintain marketability of SCENE members through supporting SMS and Push notification growth strategies and campaigns, channel best practices, and deployments
- Support the planning, implementation, ongoing monitoring, results, and fulfillment of SCENE contests & promotions.
- Establish strong working relationships with Cineplex and Scotiabank marketing teams to ensure collaboration from concept to implementation.
- Communicate with and manage working relationships with several agency contacts, ensuring any questions are addressed and feedback is clearly understood.
- Collaborate with other members of the team on SCENE marketing initiatives as needed
- 2+ years professional experience in a marketing role
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, under tight timelines
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, small team environment
- Previous experience working with and managing a 3rd party agency strongly preferred
- Previous experience with digital marketing, including web landing pages, creating emails, digital media retargeting campaigns, etc.
- Experience with segmentation and targeting in direct communications
- Experience compiling & reviewing results & analytics to make recommendations on future programs an asset
- Attention to detail, with a critical eye for quality and accuracy
- Experience working with CRM platforms (Salesforce) as asset
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or related field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Bilingualism an asset
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please