Technical Account Manager - Level 1 - Cineplex Digital Media
- 137 Northfield Dr W, Waterloo, ON N2L 5A6, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
The Cineplex Digital Media division of Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership currently has an opening for the position of Technical Account Manager – Level 1 reporting to the Director, Customer Success, Cineplex Digital Media.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a trusted advisor to Cineplex Digital Media's (CDM) customers providing technical guidance for their CDM Solution, infrastructure, on-going projects (where applicable), and current support issues; all while focusing on their operational and development systems. The TAM will provide a vital role in supporting customer's current and future environments, while keeping their success and satisfaction as a key business driver.
Acting in an efficient manner, the TAM will manage a pool of customers and will cover all aspects of the technical needs of CDM customers. The TAM will span the lifecycle of the customer including providing pre-sales support to the sales organization, assisting with the implementation and Trafficking of customer systems, coordinating deployment aspects of the application, monitoring contract compliance, ensuring Service Level Performance, monitoring and analyzing solution performance trends, representing the customer within the CDM Change Management process, managing and escalating major incidents, support issues and providing standardized reports to customers.
The TAM will become the expert on the customers solution design and business objectives and will work with all CDM organizations to ensure optimal solution performance and uptime.
- Work as a Team to engage customers both proactively based on established metrics, and reactively based on direct customer engagement to provide augmented support to Cineplex Digital Media customers including:
- Summaries of open Support Incidents
- Schedule and run regular meetings to review and prioritize open Support Incidents.
- Act as an escalation point to customers.
- Engage in the CDM Change Management process, representing the customer and communicating all Change Advisory Board approved changes to the customer.
- Work with the CDM Traffic Management team to ensure successful implementation and support of Content and Pricing changes.
- Engage CDM Project, Development, Deployment and Infrastructure Consulting teams to satisfy reporting and product needs on client’s behalf.
- Organize and report on findings as directed to enrich internal processes.
- Deliver offerings as defined in the TAM program
- Work closely with support representations, field service partners, 3rd party support partners, Support Management and Account Management to ensure proper escalation and resolution processes are utilized
- Communicate proactively with Clients regarding product and program information, supportability issues and strategic product plans where appropriate
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of Cineplex Digital Media solutions.
- Research and expand working knowledge of current and upcoming Cineplex Digital Media solutions based on specific Client needs.
- Leverage customer relationship to create and enhance internal processes to encourage better knowledge of and attention to customer needs.
- Maintain and publish customer specific solution design maps, configuration designs and associated solution KDB articles for the front-line support teams.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role or a software services or technical role
- Understanding of CDM technologies, environments and infrastructure (Servers, SAN, NAS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and/or other Database Technology
- Awareness of relevant programming and networking technologies
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple customers concurrently and deliver results under pressure
- Previous knowledge of digital signage and CMS systems, preferably Cineplex Digital Media
- Strong project organizational skills
- Strong relationship building skills and conflict negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to present technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Self-starter, capable working independently and remotely
- Ability to think critically; to identify problems and to generate evaluates and implements real-time
- Ability to be on call in afterhours situations
- Ability to travel internationally to customer site on a quarterly basis or as required
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please