Administrative Assistant, Sales - Cineplex Media
- 102 Atlantic Ave, Toronto, ON M6K, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Media currently has an opening for the position of Administrative Assistant, Sales, reporting to the Director of Sales Support. The position will be based out of our Toronto office located at 102 Atlantic Avenue in Toronto, ON.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage and Prioritize communications and administrative Sales tasks supporting the Vice President and Executive Directors of Sales at Cineplex Media. Maintain daily, weekly, monthly routines in confidence supporting the Sales Executives.
- Preps/supports, digitally files reports and presentations as required, utilizing Microsoft Office.
- Manages multiple calendars, schedules, travel, travel itineraries, meetings and reservations as assigned. Maintains Ultipro approvals, sends meeting requests from the Sales Executive team as assigned, sends meeting reminders to attendees. Confident with technology – enjoys problem solving.
- Manages monthly expenses for Sales Executives: compiles receipts, ensures detailed accuracy, prints/scans and submits online monthly expense reports.
- Coordinates meeting room bookings. Plans catering needs. Is comfortable trouble shooting conference room tech support, addressing any special requirements for meetings.
- Possess excellent communication skills - thrives at working in an ever-changing environment; enjoys working with others - as well as independently.
- Notices things that others don't. Has polished critical thinking skills and can balance multiple tasks easily. Has the ability to proactively identify needs of others and acts quickly to support.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Post-Secondary Certificate in Office Administration
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant providing support for more than two people at the managerial level or above.
- Technically savvy, with advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint,
- Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Extremely detail oriented with proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Self-starter, creative thinker – brings a positive attitude to the workplace.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Team player, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please