Hourly Guest Services Coordinator
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming Network). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Guest Services department at our Home Office in Toronto is currently recruiting for an Hourly Guest Services Coordinator, reporting to the Executive Director of Guest Experience.
The Guest Service Coordinator is responsible for managing a high volume of incoming contacts to and acts as the voice of the customer back to the business through ticket management tracking.
For this role, candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule which will include days, weekends, late evenings and holidays and candidates will be working on average 35 hours per week. Shift schedules are between 9:30AM to midnight. The rate of pay will be starting at $14.00/h.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responding to incoming calls, e-mails, live chats and social media from Guests across Canada who have a concern, suggestion, or inquiry
- Provide a professional and courteous customer experience and takes accountability for effectively resolving a high volume of customer contacts in a timely manner
- Accurately creating and following up on cases in the customer tracking system
- Composing well-written and informative responses
- Use available resources to make independent decisions that are in the best interest of the guest and company
- Recognizes when to escalate and request assistance or flagging sensitive or priority issues to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Participate in training activities to enhance skills, knowledge and abilities on an on-going basis.
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Proficiency in both French and English would be considered an asset.
- Experience working in a theatre or knowledge of theatre operations is an asset.
- The ideal candidate will have at minimum a high school diploma and a post-secondary certificate or diploma would be an asset.
- Excellent understanding of customer service, Guest Service experience preferred.
- The willingness to serve others with understanding, respect, and care.
- The ability to organize, prioritize and own multiple tasks while meeting and/or exceeding deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Superb telephone etiquette along with excellent English written communication skills.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Has a professional, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Has good attendance and arrives promptly for shifts.
- Proficiency in Spanish would be considered an asset
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.