Traffic Coordinator, Service Level and Digital Signage
- 102 Atlantic Ave, Toronto, ON M6K, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Our Cineplex Media division has an immediate opening for the position of Traffic Coordinator, Service Level and Digital Signage, reporting directly to the Manager, Service Level Digital Signage. This role will be based at 102 Atlantic Avenue in Toronto, ON.
Key responsibilities include:
- Schedule all new creative and content changes for theatre service level signage network playback (menu boards, poster cases, lobby screens, and other screens as assigned).
- Coordinate and develop the scheduling processes and best practices for managing content on the expanding Cineplex Service Level and Digital Signage Networks.
- Perform daily/weekly checks of content scheduled using Broadsign software tools.
- Log and report screen issues, and complete reporting for theatre and digital signage campaigns as needed.
- Update/traffic content changes for customer facing screens (CFS) using Vista interface.
- Update/traffic service level and digital signage network campaigns using Broadsign interface.
- Coordinate the programming and scheduling for new build theatre-based and LBE (REC Room, Playdium, Top Golf) digital installation projects.
- Excellent record keeping; tracking all scheduled content, paying close attention to deadlines.
- Build workflow manuals and training documents through an ongoing learning development plan.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- Team player possessing great problem solving & time management skills, strong design, creative & organizational skills. High interest to learn new technology, and work as a team to develop a growing network.
- Excellent communication skills; strong analytical thinker, with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in an efficient manner.
- Experience with Broadsign and/or other digital signage platforms in a scheduling capacity considered an asset.
- Experience background in XML or HTML coding would be considered an asset.
- Superior computer skills (proficiency in MS-Word and MS-Excel) required.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please