Parts Clerk - Player One Amusement Group
- 6420 Viscount Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1H3, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
The Player One Amusement Group division of Cineplex Entertainment has an immediate opening for the position of Parts Clerk, reporting to the Senior Manager, Project Management, Player One Amusement Group. Please note: This is a full-time position and is based at 6420 Viscount Road, Mississauga, ON L4V 1H3.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Fields departmental phone calls to assist customers with ordering process, sales and delivery of amusement and vending parts
- Provides top notch customer service by returning calls promptly, processing parts orders efficiently and providing status feedback to customers as needed. Handle all customer calls in a friendly and professional manner and with a sense of urgency to provide prompt and courteous service
- Assists customers at the sales counter with parts orders
- Fills customer orders from stock or by placing a drop shipment order with the manufacturer
- Check and provide status of repair orders
- Monitors inventory status of parts and makes stock replacement orders when needed
- Receives parts packages, stocks them in bins appropriately and enters parts receiving into system
- Creates sales orders and invoices parts sold including both sales from inventory and drop shipments. Reviews vendor invoices for drop shipments, completes invoicing to customer and then forwards vendor invoice to Accounts Payable for processing
- Receives parts packages from customers and processes credits for parts returned
- Processes transfer orders for parts sent to branch offices
- Packages and ships parts parcels daily using automated shipping system
- Conducts physical inventory of parts as requested including counting, recording and processing results in the system
- Assists shop technicians with parts needed and process orders to relieve inventory properly
- Assist equipment sales representatives with parts order from their customer contacts
- Processes equipment work orders including parts and labor usage when needed
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
Preferred Experience & Qualities
- 1 to 2 years of parts and/or service experience in the amusement industry
- Exceptional customer service and telephone skills
- Experience with order placement/procurement system. Processing sales orders, invoices and credits
- Inventory management, stocking, shipment preparation and processing
- Team player that can work well in a busy small office environment and interface well with sales staff and shop technicians
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and PeopleSoft
- Team player and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
What we offer to our full time employees:
Comprehensive initial and ongoing training as the business is forever changing
A future to grow within the company
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please