Client Reporting Manager - Cineplex Media
- 102 Atlantic Ave, Toronto, ON M6K, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Media currently has an opening for the position of Client Reporting Manager, reporting to the Vice President, Media Production. The position will be based out of our Toronto office located at 102 Atlantic Avenue in Toronto, ON.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Quarterbacks the weekly assembly/distribution of performance reports for Media clients. Includes pivot table analysis of contract end dates, agile with photo retrieval for reports, comfortable pulling audience metrics tied to contracts in CRM.
- Actively supports by preparing and finalizing standardized reporting for a minimum of 60% of the weekly client reporting across assigned media types.
- Works closely with the Media Accounts/Production team to insure remaining client reporting is scheduled and tracks to completion each week. Ensures our Chain Partner Attendance is kept up to date.
- Reflects any reporting maintenance needs by acting as a key liason with our support team at Cineplex Digital Media to ensure all reports meet established standards.
- Maintains report and photo filing system to ensure client reports are organized and readily accessible.
- Reports any trends/issues with campaign scheduling to Production Managers upon discovery. Contributes ideas /controls to Managers that will better uphold flawless scheduling on campaigns.
- Responsible to both build & distribute the Media Technical Update each Friday. This internal document ties weekly challenges reported from all facets of our Media business together.
- Assists as assigned with OOH needs related to campaign reporting and where needed with the monthly photography assignments that support client requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Post-Secondary education in Business or equivalent
- Expert knowledge in MS Excel, Pivot Tables, Word
- Fully bilingual, conversant in French
- Strong level of self-confidence. Supportive team player, willing to see tasks through layers of detail to meet contracted start and end dates.
- Self-starter, creative thinker – brings a positive attitude to the workplace.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
- Team player, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please