Manager, Customer Solution - Cineplex Digital Media
- 137 Northfield Dr W, Waterloo, ON N2L 5A6, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
The Cineplex Digital Media division of Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership currently has an opening for the position of Manager, Customer Solution.
The Manager, Customer Solution will be responsible for the designing the experience for client opportunities often working with key stakeholders within the internal organization and the client organization. The successful candidate must have experience managing people, be a critical thinker, and experience in dealing with a fast pace agile environment. Must have a track record in supporting sales and/or business development roles, developing digital solutions be it passive and/or interactive and managing client expectations with respect to technical capabilities, functionality and timelines. You must have experience in selling in technology that are ROI/ROE driven. Must be accustomed to working in environment where the lifespan from planning to deployment of a typical project would be between 5-6 weeks.
- Accountable for owning the ideation, creation and design of the customer experience. You MUST have experience in working within an agile environment where you be required to leverage internal SME’s develop the experience.
- Ability to ideate, conceptualize and present ideas to direct clients and/or senior management
- Ability to develop and maintain external and internal relationships.
- Accountable for being the single point of contact for Account Services and Business Development teams as their digital subject matter expert.
- Must be current on latest technology trends and help drive a culture of creative thinking and innovation.
- Assume the role of subject matter expert with respect to consumer engagement technologies.
- Manage a team of technical people with focus on delivering flawlessly.
- Accountable for talent development and career planning for the team.
- Play a key role in providing our Product Management team insight into possible feature enhancement for core products.
- Participate in trade show events and conferences.
- Passionate about Digital and building high-quality, passive, dynamic and interactive digital solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within a digital role where you developed, launched and or managed digital media/brands projects.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in ideating, solutioning and/or designing interactive and passive digital solutions
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management capacity dealing in a direct sales role or supporting sales initiatives.
- Have an understanding or background in one of the following disciplines’: Development, UI design, Implementation/Execution
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, diverse, environment where change is the only constant.
- Adaptable and flexible to business environments.
- Experience managing a team on a day to day basis.
- Bachelor Degree in Business and or Marketing with working experience in the technology field.
- Bachelor Degree in IT with working experience in sales and or marketing field.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please