Strategic Account Manager
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9, Canada
Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. A leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex welcomes over 70 million guests annually through its circuit of theatres and location based entertainment venues across the country. In addition to being Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online esports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues across Canada (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex is currently recruiting for a full-time Strategic Account Manager within the Digital Product team. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Partner Growth, we are looking for a professional with a firm understanding of digital production, project management and who inspires to deliver high quality results for our clients.
The successful candidate is both creative and technical with at least 4 years within a sales consulting or digital product environment.
- Develop partnership opportunities across Cineplex’s ecommerce and digital product portfolio
- Own and manage client relationships and budgets within a given territory
- Manage the creation of SOWs, LOAs and other legal documents
- Organize and lead kick-off meetings for new campaigns
- Create WBS and manage asset approvals, both client and internal
- Create Business Cases for new sales & partnerships growth programs
- Manage internal relationships and build cohesive multi-platform client offerings together with Marketing, Media, CDM, Legal and Digital teams
- Act as the Digital subject matter expert and digital program support for internal Media team
- Support the creation and implementation of digital monetization strategies
- Create and present partnership decks
- Support other Cineplex sales teams as a digital sales consultant
- 4 years of experience in a similar role at an advertising agency, digital marketing and/or media company
- Experience with client or stakeholder management
- Firm understanding of digital production processes and work flows
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation skills
- Self-motivated critical thinker
- Design skills would be considered an asset
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please