Service Technician - Fort Worth, Texas
- 2318 Pecan Court, Fort Worth, Texas, us
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
Do you have a passion for new and exciting opportunities? Are you ready to begin your career with an organization that is growing across the country? Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment solutions in the United States? If so, we are looking for you! To learn more about P1AG, please visit our website at www.winwith p1ag.com.
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, has an immediate opening for a full-time Service Technician based out of 2318 Pecan Court, Fort Worth, TX 76117.
We are seeking an individual that has advanced repair experience and looking to start a career with a growth based organization.
Summary: The Service Technician is responsible for performing electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical technical work related to the construction, preventative repair and maintenance of amusement games and other equipment.
- Respond to service calls and provide timely and accurate repair of amusement games that may include disassemble, replace and repair mechanical and electrical components or parts such as bearings, coils, armatures and wiring.
- Complete shop service repairs and maintenance of amusement games.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and perform repairs on all games and tellers; including scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Maintain inventory records; orders supplies and materials.
- Restock and replenishment of plush and prizes.
- Provide professional customer service at all times.
- Ensure we meet customer’s expectations and report location feedback.
- Operate hand and power tools and general testing equipment.
- Complete Service Reports.
- Prep new and used amusement games.
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of all in-house and off-site work areas.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements by the organization.
- Maintain compliance with Federal, State, Municipal, Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- A minimum of three years working in related field with advanced repair skills.
- Skill in the practical application of electronics, mechanics; in the use and maintenance of tools and equipment of the trade.
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A valid driver’s license and clear driving record.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80 lbs. for 50 feet is required.
- Ability to read and write; to understand and follow oral and written instructions; to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work from ladders.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability.
- Ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions.
- Able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please