Assistant Manager - Xscape Family Entertainment Centre
- 1819 S Main Street, Weatherford, Texas, us
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
Do you have a passion for new and exciting opportunities? Are you ready to begin your career with an organization that is growing across the country? Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment solutions in the United States? If so, we are looking for you! To learn more about P1AG, please visit our website at winwithp1ag.com.
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Player One Amusement Group is currently recruiting for the role of Assistant Manager, Xscape Family Entertainment Centre, reporting to the General Manager, Xscape Family Entertaiment Centre. This position is based out of the 1819 S Main St, Weatherford, Texas 76086.
The Assistant Manager (AM) is the main contact for employees and customers during an assigned shift. Provides supervision to staff, ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient. Maintains the entertainment centre’s appearance and redemption presentation to company standards. Provides support to team members during peak periods or when scheduling conflicts arise.
The AM should be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a supervisor role. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Ability to lead and direct the work of others. Must have a flexible schedule and ability to open and close the facility based on the needs of the business.
- Assist in all Xscape Family Entertainment Centre operations.
- Provide excellent customer experience through strong customer service skills.
- Cash handling - Minimize the opportunity for theft by consistently maintaining secure cash and other forms of payment control throughout the arcade.
- Maintain center appearance and structure to company standards.
- Assist with coaching, training and development of all staff.
- Purchasing and inventory control as required.
- Collaborate with others to generate ideas and improve processes.
- Capable of supervising staff and workload, by planning, delegation and supporting company objectives.
- Supports compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate training as needed to reinforce proper controls.
- Conduct pre-shift walk through of departments - confirm arrival of scheduled team members, compliance with dress code, etc. and intervene accordingly.
- Previous management experience in the hospitality or retail industry is preferred
- Previous event management experience is preferred
- Dependable and at least 21 years of age
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong mathematical skills and money handling experience
- Possess excellent customer service and employee relations skills
- Solid decision making skills
- Strong communications skills at all levels of the organization
- Energetic team builder
- General knowledge of related OSHA regulations and safety practices
- Ability to manipulate equipment, tools and supplies and lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Some knowledge of amusement equipment and aptitude for learning repair would be considered an asset
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please