Collector/Mover - Ottawa Area and Eastern Ontario
- 18 Enterprise Ave, Nepean, ON K2G 0A6, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment, has an immediate opening for the position of Collector/Mover – FULL TIME reporting to the Ontario Eastern Regional Manager, Player One Amusement group. The Home Office for this role will be 18 Enterprise Drive Ottawa, ON. Please note: This position requires you to travel within the Ottawa Area and Eastern Ontario corridor and you will be expected to work approximately 40 hours per week.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage the equipment moves involved in our day-to-day business. Employee will need to: receive, prioritize and complete equipment moves, provide move sheets and accountability of delivery service, communicate with service/regional manager of ongoing equipment moves.
- Manage the company’s revenue generated from our amusement machines (collect and deposit all income, record all meters, identify discrepancies, secure funds pending deposit, provide all collection & banking reports)
- General maintenance on all gaming equipment, including bulk vending (includes but not limited to: replace components, test equipment, cleaning, preparation, ensure repairs are done in a cost effective manner, maintain and update your parts kit, stock and replenishment of prizing & receive inventory)
- Ensure games are clean and well maintained for the guests
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintain good housekeeping and safety of work areas.
- Maintain effective communication with the employees/supervisor in your region
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
- The successful candidate must be bonded or bondable
- You do not need experience with arcade machines, but a technical or electrical background would be an asset
What you need to become a successful member of this team:
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to work flexible A flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekend On call
- Self-motivated and reliable, with the ability to work as a team
- Ability to lift or move large or heavy equipment with use of dolly and moving aids.
- Exceptional communication in English (oral & written), organization and time management skills;
- Demonstrate a full understanding of provincial Health & Safety regulations;
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment such as safety boots is a must;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities
- Job requires ability to work with tools and materials
- You will be required to carry a small inventory of personal hand tools
What we offer to our full time employees:
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training as the business is forever changing
- Monthly vehicle allowance if applicable
- Company phone
- Benefits after 3 month probationary period
- Travel allowance, if applicable
- A future to grow within the company
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please