Account Manager - Cineplex Media
- 102 Atlantic Ave, Toronto, ON M6K, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Media currently has an opening for the position of Account Manager, reporting to the Executive Director, Sales. The position will be based out of our Toronto office at 102 Atlantic Avenue in Toronto, ON.
The Account Manager will work to maximize the revenue potential derived from the sale of multi media advertising vehicles within the Cineplex environment, including cinema, online and mobile on Cineplex.com, in print in Cineplex magazine, digital signage networks including Tims TV, shopping malls, ONroute, The Rec Room and new emerging media such as in-theatre Interactive Media Zones and Timeplay. The compensation model is a base salary plus commission and bonuses on sales in the assigned territory.
The key areas of responsibilities of this position include:
- Initiate and participate in the preparation of client briefings or presentations
- Maintain and grow existing agency/client contacts and actively develop new relationships while sustaining client loyalty to the Cineplex Media brand
- Present ideas for growth and integration with other media assets
- Ability to think creatively, providing clients with unique media executions
- Adopt aggressive strategies to meet or exceed assigned sales target
- Contribute positively to the efforts of the sales team ensuring that the entire team goals are met or exceeded
- Ensure that all prospective clients, their programs, products, and advertising media reflect and support the image and values of the Cineplex Media brand.
- Maintain good, current understanding of media landscape locally, regionally and nationally
- Participate in industry events actively pursuing new ideas and knowledge
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Passion for the media and advertising industry
- Love for innovation and creativity
- Minimum of three years of media sales experience
- Proven track record of sales success
- Strong presentation skills
- Superior computer skills (proficiency in MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel)
- Strong communication skills both oral and written English.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Must have driver’s license and car
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please