Amusement Ambassador - KingPin Cambridge
- 355 Hespeler Rd, Cambridge, ON N1R 6B3, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
The Player One Amusement Group division of Cineplex Entertainment has a part-time opening for the position of Amusement Ambassador, reporting to the Western Regional Manager, Player One Amusement Group. This position is based at the Games Room located at KingPin Cambridge within Cambridge Centre, 355 Hespeler Road, Cambridge, Ontario, N1R 6B3. You will be expected to work a variable schedule which will include days, evenings, nights and weekends (Monday to Sunday). Flexibility will be provided for students.
The Amusement Ambassador is responsible for the daily operations and service of the Games Rooms at KingPin Cambridge. The Amusement Ambassador will focus on any guest service issues, game-related troubleshooting, and maintenance of the location(s).
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional Guest Service
- Address and resolve guest concerns
- Assist in maintaining the presentation and working condition of the Games Room
- Assist in maintaining stock levels of supplies for all game locations and game areas
- Ensure the Games Room exceeds the cleanliness standards
- Adhere and ensure the gaming staff meets compliance with all relevant Policies and Procedures for Health and Safety
- Communicate effectively with Supervisors and P1AG
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly checklists and inspections are up-to-date according to internal and external requirements
- Ensure that the facility consistently meets standards throughout daily operations. This includes ensuring that all stations are fully equipped at the beginning and end of shifts
- Consistent communication with fellow P1AG staff via radio calls
- Work safely and honestly
- Arrive for work on time
- Practice and adhere to standards, policies and procedures
- Keep Games Room and surrounding area impeccably clean
- Be polite and courteous with Guests and fellow employees
- Take pride in your job
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Minimum 15 years of age
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Ability to work under pressure while complying with all relevant legislation
- Some mechanical troubleshooting knowledge required (must be mechanically inclined)
- Excellent leadership, communication, customer service, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Experience with monitoring and controlling inventory an asset
- Familiarity with point of sale systems will be considered an asset
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please