Accounts Payable Associate
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Finance department currently has an opening for the position of Accounts Payable Associate, reporting to the Supervisor, Accounts Payable.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Daily processing of invoices
- Determine status of outstanding invoices
- Reconciliation of vendors’ statements
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external guests
- Assist in retrieving back-up documentation and with departmental projects as required
- A post-secondary education at the community college level.
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 to 5 years of accounting or related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior time management and strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Experience in PeopleSoft accounting environment would be an asset.
- French language skills would be a strong asset.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please