VIP Part Time Kitchen Staff - Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas & VIP
- 10 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M7A 2A1, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex VIP Cinemas is changing the movie-going experience in an exciting and innovative manner. Featuring licensed lounges, luxurious reserved seats, and great food, Cineplex VIP Cinemas offers guests an exceptional service experience in an adults-only environment. Our well-stocked bar offers cocktails, martinis, beer and wine selections. Our diverse menu includes popular selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts. The wide variety of VIP food and drink contribute to Cineplex’s ranking as one of the top 15 food and beverage providers in Canada.
As a rapidly expanding area of Cineplex’s business, the Cineplex VIP Cinemas offers exciting food and beverage career opportunities for energetic, experienced individuals who are looking for growth and development in the food and beverage industry.
Right now Cineplex is looking for dynamic
VIP Kitchen Staff
As a VIP Kitchen Staff Member you support the Back-of-House Manager in leading the food service experience in your location. Our Kitchen Staff Members are passionate about food and hospitality, and look to bring their experience towards providing an intimate and sophisticated night out through their food preparation. VIP Kitchen Staff are responsible for preparing and plating all food offerings for our VIP guests for both lounge and in-seat service in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high-standard of hospitality.
- Food Service Preparation - Set up and stock stations with all necessary ingredients (e.g. chopping vegetables, preparing meat, or preparing sauces)
- Food Service Execution - Ensure high standard of food quality and follow to plating specifications, ensure that orders come out in excellent quality and promptly
- Food Safety and Organization - Comply with different kitchen standards such as nutrition, sanitation, and safety standards, ensure cleanliness of kitchen maintain stock inventory
- Kitchen Leadership - maintain a positive and professional approach with the team and staff
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Superior understanding of how food preparation relates to delivering an exceptional
- Guest Experience Proven problem solving and quick thinking skills in fast-paced situations
- Proven working experience as a kitchen staff
- Math skills and computer literacy
- Extended periods of time standing, walking, bending, carrying and assisting with bartending tasks
- A flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays
Health & Safety:
Management will be held accountable for the Health & Safety of all employees under their supervision. Management is responsible to ensure that machinery and equipment are safe and that employees work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures. Employees must receive adequate training in their specific work tasks to protect their health and safety. All reported injuries that meet reporting requirements must be reported immediately to the General Manager and the Health & Safety Manager.
Successful candidates will enjoy free movies, competitive wages, comprehensive training programs, and tuition assistance. If you love the movies and enjoy working with the public, then this opportunity would be perfect for you. Don’t Wait!! Apply Today!
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.