Summer Student - Marketing Assistant (4 Month Contract) - SCENE
- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2W1, Canada
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than eight million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies and restaurants. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit www.scene.ca.
SCENE is looking for a passionate, results-driven Marketing Assistant, to make a strong contribution to our Marketing team. This is your opportunity to become part of Canada's premiere entertainment loyalty program and to bring your passion to our dynamic and growing team. This role is for you if you know how to be entrepreneurial in a corporate setting and have experience working on cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives. Please note: this is a 4 month contract opportunity. This position will be based out of the SCENE office located at 100 Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to flawlessly execute marketing campaigns including developing and managing deliverables schedules, reviewing and testing digital assets, liaising with partners and vendors, coordinating creative feedback, and ensuring that all executions are on brand, within assigned budgets, meeting member experience expectations and are delivered to timelines.
- Coordinate the role out of a brand activation campaign running across Canada this summer, including communicating with stakeholders and agency partners, coordinating schedules and asset development, setting up tracking links for the media buy, managing escalations, posting social content, and generating ideas to maximize the impact of the campaign on our business objectives. Provide day-to-day support for SCENE’s social media presence including community management and issue resolution and assist with content planning and development.
- ·Pull reports from the proprietary reporting tool as well as Google Analytics. Track campaign results, drive post-mortem process, provide analysis and share learnings to identify challenges and opportunities for ongoing optimization and continuous improvement.
- Communicate with and manage relationships with several 3rd party agencies, ensuring programs objectives and feedback are clearly understood and accurately executed.
- Test email journeys to ensure accuracy of all of the content & links, English and French.
- Participate in SCENE/Cineplex/Scotiabank team meetings and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams.
- Support other SCENE marketing initiatives as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Student completing a business, commerce or marketing degree
- 1-2 previous work-term placements in a marketing role, 4-12 months professional experience
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, under tight timelines
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail, with a critical eye for quality and accuracy
- Desire to work in a small team environment and jump in to assist across all projects
- Previous experience working with and managing a 3rd party agency, or working at an advertising agency strongly desired
- Previous experience with digital marketing including social media, paid media, influencer marketing or email desired
- Experience compiling & reviewing results & analytics to make recommendations on future programs. Google Analytics knowledge is an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software including Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in both oral and written French is an asset
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please