Retail Account Manager, Quebec - Cineplex Media
- 352 Rue Émery, Montréal, QC H2X 1J2, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Media currently has an opening for the position of Retail Account Manager, reporting to the Executive Director, Sales. This position will be based in Montreal, Quebec.
The Retail Account Manager will work to maximize the revenue potential derived from the sale of multi media advertising vehicles within the Cineplex environment, including cinema, online and mobile on Cineplex.com, in print in Cineplex magazine, digital signage networks, including Tim’s TV, shopping malls, concourse network and ONroute, and new emerging media such as in-theatre interactive zones. The compensation is base salary plus commission, with bonuses upon achievement of sales targets in the assigned territory.
The key areas of responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintain close relationships with existing clients/agencies and sustain client loyalty to the Cineplex brand.
- Extend the existing client base through the identification and pursuit of new clients/agencies.
- Adopt aggressive strategies to meet or exceed assigned sales targets.
- Ensure that all prospective clients, their programs, products, and advertising media reflect and support the image and values of the Cineplex brand.
- Understand the theatre environment and the role of the theatre manager. Ensure that programs, their timing and execution, remain reasonable in the context of that environment.
- Maintain a good, current understanding of other theatre exhibition chains on whose behalf advertising may be sold.
- Maintain a good, current understanding of competing theatre exhibition chains, their advertising philosophies and strategies.
- Contribute toward the preparation of client briefings or presentations.
- Minimum of five years of media sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Superior computer skills (proficiency in MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel).
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Involves a lot of travelling so preferred candidates will have a car and driver’s license in good standing
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please