Sales Operations Manager - Cineplex Digital Media
- 137 Northfield Dr W, Waterloo, ON N2L 5A6, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
Cineplex Digital Media, a division of Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership, is currently recruiting for a Sales Operations Manager reporting to the Executive Director, Sales Operations within our Client Services team. This position will be based at our Cineplex Digital Media (CDM) office located at 137 Northfield Dr. W in Waterloo, ON.
This role will focus on scaling our sales & delivery capabilities, including organizing and developing process, automating and communicating across the organization. The successful candidate is resourceful, organized and process orientated with 3-5 years of experience managing across all levels of the organization. You are comfortable in an ever-changing business environment and thrive on effective and frequent collaboration with other functional units such as Client Services, Finance, Marketing and Product Management.
PS – did we say you can go to the movies for free?
- Support the design, implementation and optimization of our CRM system, in collaboration with functional leaders
- Oversee the sales opportunities process, driving high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency throughout
- Partner with sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process and methodology improvement
- Enable tools to deliver regular reporting against sales activities and clients: pipeline, status, conversion rate, prioritization
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and Finance to drive efficient and accurate sales forecasting
- Build and maintain library of key sales materials such as capabilities decks, case studies & templates.
- Build and maintain database of proposal responses and standardize our response process with SMEs and Sales leads
- Support the sales teams in the development of key RFI & RFP responses
- Serve as a trusted partner to sales on deals, including quoting, pricing, products and business terms
- Lead the deployment of annual customer satisfaction surveys
- Collaborate with functional leaders to support the development & delivery of training materials for the sales teams
- Assist with special projects as required
- 3-5 years working experience in a solution based (hardware/software/professional services) B2B sales environment
- Highly developed communication, organizational, collaboration, presentation, influence and relationship management skills
- Exceptional data analysis skills, and experience uncovering business insights and articulating recommendations to varying internal audiences
- Passionate about driving business growth
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge of CRM systems
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo and conventional wisdom
- University or College Degree in relevant discipline
- Experience with digital signage, interactive technologies and out of home media would be an asset
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please