Media Traffic Coordinator - Pre-Show
- 102 Atlantic Ave, Toronto, ON M6K, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Media, a division of Cineplex, currently has an opening for the position of Media Traffic Coordinator - Preshow (MTC), reporting to the Manager, Theatrical Programming. This opportunity is located at our Cineplex Media office at 102 Atlantic Avenue, Toronto.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Schedule new creative changes for Cineplex pre-shows, and Special Media contracts.
- Accurate, timely distribution of media contracts to Production department staff.
- Data entry of client media contracts into prepared traffic schedules as assigned.
- Liaise with sales team for images of upcoming client creative, acquiring approval from appropriate parties prior to deadline.
- Logistical assistant on Special Media campaigns. Includes: writing theatre notifications for special media contracts, sending instructions to contracted distributors (if required). The MTC will insure sufficient notification time is given to our supplier(s), and theatre staff, enabling a client campaign to start on their contracted date. Ensure weekly updates include notice of any Special Media campaigns for theatres.
- Cross-check that all of Cineplex Media’s Controller’s policies have been followed with respect to the acceptance of Cineplex Media contracts prior to placing media in our theatres or on the Cineplex website.
- Collect / check /log weekly Confirmation Reports from all theatres as assigned. The MTC will provide follow-up with theatre managers, (and/or Chain Partner contacts) on identified conflicts found comparing the theatre’s Confirmation Report, and Cineplex Media’s published weekly update.
- Assist in support, interpretation & forecast of availability on traffic schedules questions as forwarded from Cineplex Media’s sales staff.
- Assist in delivery tracking of Cineplex Media client materials to theatres, providing assessment of identifiable issues to Director of Production.
- Traffic and coordinate monthly distribution of Cineplex Magazine. Assist with yearly audit and provide monthly breakdown for sales support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Credentials and/or experience required:
- Core tasks of this job involve accurate, fast data entry - office experience in this area is preferred.
- Superior PC skills (proficiency in MS-Office and MS-Excel) an asset.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Analytical, with proven ability to multi task to deadline
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please