Specialist, Loyalty Analytics
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Cineplex Loyalty department has an open position for a Specialist, Loyalty Analytics reporting to the Senior Manager, Loyalty.
This role is part of the Loyalty and Customer Insights team and will be accountable for leading the analysis of Cineplex loyalty data to uncover insights to help inform strategic decision-making for various stakeholders across the organization’s lines of business. This position will also be responsible for working with the Data Science team to lead projects designed to unearth richer customer insights and actionably leverage big data.
The Specialist, Loyalty Analytics will be the go-to subject matter expert of the SCENE membership base and consult with stakeholders in marketing planning and post-mortem analysis. The successful candidate will deepen the organization’s understanding of SCENE members to ultimately grow member engagement, drive incremental attendance, increase relevance, and maximize the value of the SCENE program across the Cineplex ecosystem.
- Leverage SCENE member data and other customer data sources to provide analysis and insights to inform past, current, and future marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns for multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Prepare monthly Loyalty updates for senior leadership summarizing KPIs, SCENE member behavior, and highlights.
- Provide holistic SCENE program analysis for quarterly business reviews and annual strategic planning.
- Serve as the business lead on key data science projects and initiatives for the Loyalty department.
- Work with IT, Data science, and our Salesforce integration partner to improve data quality, resolve data integrity issues, optimize reporting, and support new data integrations.
- Recommend SCENE member segmentation and build custom audiences for targeted digital marketing campaigns.
- Deploy SCENE points to qualifying members and validate and direct points allocation across departments.
- Track customer engagement and value over time.
- Drive customer knowledge.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma is required, with a focus in Analytics, Business, or Marketing preferred.
- 1-3 years of B2C experience in loyalty analytics, business intelligence, or marketing.
- Proven experience pulling and analyzing data, deriving insights and presenting findings to stakeholders, and providing strategic recommendations.
- Hands on CRM experience, with a focus on building segmentation.
- Proven ability to story-tell with data to influence business decisions.
- Experience using business intelligence tools: Microsoft Power BI, Alteryx, or similar.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, data tables, macros, advanced charting, etc.).
- Proficiency in building effective Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud an asset.
- Project management experience an asset.
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for digging into data and mining for insights.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage workload while multi-tasking to meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and cross-functionally.
- Detailed oriented.
- A self-starter.
- A strategic thinker.
- Results oriented.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please