Full-Time Bilingual Guest Services Coordinator
- 350 Rue Émery, Montréal, QC H2X 1J1, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Guest Services department at our Montreal office is currently recruiting for a Full-Time Bilingual Guest Services Coordinator, reporting to the Director of the Guest Experience. This position will be based out of our Cineplex Odeon Latin Quarter Cinemas, 350 rue Emery, Montreal, QC H2Z 1J1.
The Guest Service Coordinator is responsible for managing a high volume of incoming contacts to and acts as the voice of the customer back to the business through ticket management tracking.
For this role, candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule weekly Monday to Sunday which will include days, weekends, late evenings and holidays and candidates will be working 37.5 hours per week. Shift schedules are between 9:30AM to midnight.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responding to incoming calls, e-mails, live chats and social media from Guests across Canada who have a concern, suggestion, or inquiry
- Provide a professional and courteous customer experience and takes accountability for effectively resolving a high volume of customer contacts in a timely manner
- Accurately creating and following up on cases in the customer tracking system
- Composing well-written and informative responses
- Use available resources to make independent decisions that are in the best interest of the guest and company
- Recognizes when to escalate and request assistance or flagging sensitive or priority issues to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Participate in training activities to enhance skills, knowledge and abilities on an on-going basis.
- Other administrative tasks as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proficiency in both French and English is a requirement for the role.
- 1 year of Call Centre experience or relevant theatre experience
- The ideal candidate will have at minimum a high school diploma and a post-secondary certificate or diploma would be an asset.
- Excellent understanding of customer service, Guest Service experience preferred.
- The willingness to serve others with understanding, respect, and care.
- The ability to organize, prioritize and own multiple tasks while meeting and/or exceeding deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Superb telephone etiquette along with excellent written communication skills in French and English.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Has a professional, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Has good attendance and arrives promptly for shifts.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please