Manager, Cineplex Call and Monitoring Centre (IT)
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Information Technology department has an immediate opening for the position of Manager, Cineplex Call & Monitoring Centre (CMC) reporting directly to the Director, End User Technical Support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the first level helpdesk within the Cineplex Monitoring Centre (CMC), as well as assisting in the rollout & deployment of new theatre systems.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Manage, train, and motivate the first level helpdesk on a day-to-day basis
- Develop and maintain end user documentation and internal process documentation ensuring a consistent delivery of service.
- Manage day-to-day helpdesk service levels ensuring all helpdesk issues are dealt with within acceptable timeframes and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction in a 24x7 environment.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to implement processes to meet their support requirements
- Develop key metric reports for both Helpdesk service and call management, utilizing a variety of software tools to be distributed to Sr. Management and Stakeholders.
- Manage external vendors ensuring service levels are managed and adhered to.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of end user applications and hardware platforms including POS, Proprietary and “Shrink Wrap” systems.
- Plan and manage system upgrades including POS rollouts, computer upgrades, printer replacements and network upgrades.
- Participate in the development, quality assurance testing and implementation process of new applications.
- Manage internal quality assurance program to ensure Analysts are delivering outstanding support to our customers
- Participate in any projects and duties as assigned by IT Management.
- University / College education in a computer related course of study or equivalent experience required.
- Formal training in helpdesk / contact centre management / systems would be an asset.
- 5 to 7 years of I.T. related experience (2 years minimum within a Manager role).
- Training / customer service experience, demonstrating application functionality.
- Experience in writing User Guide and Procedural documentation.
- Experience with Call Management Software.
- Experience with Helpdesk Software Management and generation of key report metrics.
- Experience with POS system support would be an asset (Vista POS systems preferred).
- Must be proactive and possess strong interpersonal, customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Must be self motivated with a “can do” attitude.
- Must be able to quickly acquire an in-depth knowledge of multiple custom applications.
- Must be proficient with Window Operating Systems, MS office, and support tools.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and manage available resources accordingly in a fast-paced environment.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are bilingual (French and English)
- Must be willing to travel.
- Some on-call support required.
- Some off-hours work required.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please