Project Coordinator (12-Month Contract) - Cineplex Digital Media
- 489 Queen St E, Toronto, ON M5A 1V1, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
Cineplex Digital Media, a division of Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership, is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join the Project Management Office within our Client Services team. Supporting a portfolio of client projects, you will work directly with our Project Managers to deliver results through both independent and collaborative work. Please note: this position is a 12-month contract and will be based at our Cineplex Digital Media office located at 489 Queen Street East in Toronto OR our Waterloo office at 137 Northfield Drive W, Waterloo, Ontario.
The successful candidate is personable, organized and resourceful with excellent time management skills. You will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, have a strong sense of urgency and be driven to deliver high quality results for our clients. Experience supporting in a team environment, along with a great attitude and willingness to learn is essential. PS – did we say you can go to the movies for free?
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Supporting the planning & delivery of a variety of projects for a solution based (hardware/software/professional services/creative) B2B organization
- Maintain quality of all project deliverables by maintaining high levels of client satisfaction, communication and cost control
- Participate in the planning phase by assisting the Project Mangers in drafting statements of work and project schedules
- Maintain and monitor project organization artifacts including project schedules, risk registers, action logs, change orders, budget tracking, responsibility assignment matrix
- Ensure projects adhere to established framework and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Coordinate site readiness of installation prior to installation date, resolving all site deficiencies prior to installation date
- Coordinate activities with vendors and clients simultaneously
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Contribute to internal and external status meetings, preparing status reports & meeting minutes for stakeholders
- Identify and communicate changes that impact project scope, timeline or budget
- Proactively identify and communicate risks or challenges that would prevent us from delivering flawlessly
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude
- Apply lessons learned and critical thinking to ensure flawless execution
- Other duties as assigned
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- 3 years’ experience supporting projects in a team environment
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team setting
- Sense of urgency and the ability to handle multiple projects with ease
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Effective written, oral and presentation skills
- Proactive, motivated and resourceful individual
- Proficient in MS Project and the MS Office Suite of products
- Exceptionally organized and able to prioritize quickly
- Familiarity with construction methods, site readiness, site sign-offs
- Preference for candidates who are working towards PMI certification
- Knowledge of digital signage, digital media, experiential and/or digital marketing would be considered an asset
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please