Account Coordinator - Cineplex Digital Media
- 489 Queen St E, Toronto, ON M5A 1V1, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
Cineplex Digital Media, is currently recruiting for an Account Coordinator within the Client Services team. Reporting to the Account Director, we are looking for a professional who is armed with a sense of urgency, solid communication skills and who inspires to deliver high quality results for our clients. PS – did we say you get to watch movies for free? This position will be based at our Cineplex Digital Media (CDM) division located at 489 Queen St. East Toronto.
The successful candidate is personable, organized and flexible with 1‐3 years of experience supporting in a team environment. This role will focus on executing activities for an existing account portfolio.
- Accurate Trafficking of client content, troubleshooting, QA and all follow up reports/action
- Strengthens client relationships with professionalism, clarity and good judgment to help cultivate additional opportunities, either through direct contact or in support of client needs
- Manage small client projects independently, and supporting your team on larger projects
- Works with cross functional teams to ensure client’s goals are met
- Organization of client assets, documents and proofing areas
- Timely and accurate estimating and invoicing of client projects
- Supports and/or runs effective internal and external meetings
- Reporting of client activity to Account Director
- Supports with preparation of regular internal and client reporting
- Administration of internal systems on behalf of client team
- Other duties as assigned
- 1‐3 yrs. experience in a similar role at an advertising agency, digital marketing and/or media agency
- University or College Degree in relevant discipline
- Sense of urgency and the ability to handle multiple projects with ease
- Experience trafficking digital content
- Effective written, oral and presentation skills
- Proactive, motivated and resourceful individual
- Detail oriented and an aptitude for technology
- Exceptionally organized and able to prioritize quickly
- Knowledge of digital signage, experiential and/or digital marketing, digital media or media sales would be considered an asset
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please