GENERAL MANAGER - Xscape at Mall of America
- 342 E. Broadway, Bloomington, MN, us
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 164 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Player One Amusement Group (P1AG), a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
The Player One Amusement Group is currently recruiting for the role of General Manager, Xscape @ Mall of America, reporting to the Regional Director. This position is based out of the Mall of America, Space E342, 342 E. Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425.
The General Manager (GM) is responsible for the overall operation of a multi-location arcade (within Mall of America). Duties include providing excellent customer experience, managing staff, scheduling, reporting and managing revenue/assets using established policies and procedures. Assists with planning and budgeting for repairs and upgrades, performs administrative, logistic or other duties as assigned.
- Create a positive customer experience by offering a high level of service to external and internal customers.
- Resolve advanced customer issues in an efficient and friendly way while adhering to P1AG policies and procedures.
- Manage operations with integrity, passion, and knowledge while promoting the values and culture of the business.
- Coach, manage, and train staff to ensure compliance with P1AG standards
- Monitor staffing levels; identify and assign duties to staff
- Recruiting and hiring of required staff
- Submit weekly revenue reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Depositing and reporting revenue in accordance to established practices
- Inventory Management
- Payroll processing and PTO management
- Ordering/Maintaining optimal merchandise
- Maintain optimal asset balance
- Labor efficiency
- Develop outside opportunities for revenue, including promotions within MOA
- Monitor service tech progress
- Facilitate timely parts ordering and delivery
- Manage list of nonworking assets to a minimum
- Facilitate game rotations
- Ensure card swipe system (Intercard) is operating
- High School diploma, some college preferred
- Experience within the arcade/amusement gaming industry
- Must have flexible work availability
- Supervisory experience managing full and part time employees
- Integrity and strong work ethic
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please.