Dynamics CRM / .Net Developer
- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T 2Y9, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 164 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The CRM Development team has an opportunity for the position of Dynamics CRM/.Net Developer reporting directly to the Manager, CRM Development.
The CRM Developer is part of a team working on the customization, deployment and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 using .NET technology.
The specific responsibilities include:
Analyze business situations to create CRM solution
- Review and understand the business environment that you are providing solutions for;
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications;
- Propose solution to the Manager, including appropriate development environment;
- Review proposals with the Manager and users and obtain approval to approach and project plan.
- Develop solution based on requirements and proposed solutions
- Estimate timing of jobs and tasks
- Work on production issues and fix bugs
- Review code with Manager to ensure quality.
Work with Team Leaders to establish project schedule
- Work with Team Leader and Project Managers to establish priorities as they relate to the Dynamics CRM;
- Ensure tasks assigned are reasonable and deadlines are met;
- Ensure sufficient detail is contained on the project plan in order to avoid problems;
- Properly manage code through available tools;
- Pay careful attention to timing issues
Knowledge and Skill Requirements are:
- University or college education in computer programming.
- 2 years’ experience with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Minimum of 1 year of strong CRM customization and development (preferred CRM 365)
- Experience in using CRM SDK and plugin platforms.
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with iterative development methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015/2017
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) preferred.
- Must be proactive and possess strong interpersonal, customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to understand and convey complex product requirements or technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and manage available resources accordingly in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent team player with a solid work ethic and a positive attitude.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please