P1AG Game Room Attendant
- 535 NJ-73, Berlin Township, NJ 08091, USA
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 165 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program. Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures,
Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America’s leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks. Do you have a passion for new and exciting opportunities? Are you ready to begin your career with an organization that is growing across the country? Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment solutions in the United State? If so, we are looking for you!
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex, has an immediate Part-time opening for the position of Game Room Attendant for one of our Locations located at 535 NJ-73, Berlin Township, NJ 08091. The hourly rate for this role is between $9.50 - $12 per hour, depending on experience.
A Game Room Attendant is responsible for keeping all the games at their selected location Clean & Full of product in an efficient and professional manner and may include repairs, depending on mechanical aptitude.
- Game Room Attendant is responsible for showing up on time and following instructions.
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with locations and staff.
- Reporting to Home Office any issues in locations and following company procedures to address and resolve any issues in a timely fashion.
- Complete follow up as assigned.
- Do machine repairs according to skill level.
- Replace plush and prizes as needed.
- Maintaining amusements equipment in customer locations in good working order, product stocked in all dispensing equipment and company policies adhered to for cleaning and aesthetics.
- Repairing equipment and troubleshooting issues in locations once trained to do so.
- Report all location feedback.
- Ensure each location is set up to maximize revenue and earning potential as instructed.
Each employee will be responsible for assigned locations.
They will be accountable for the following within these locations:
- Self-contained redemption games stocked and flashed well.
- Pricing stickers intact and legible.
- Able to swap parts to troubleshoot issues with games – Once Trained to do so.
- Reporting to work on time.
- Arriving at scheduled customer locations on time.
- Always working accurately and efficiently.
- Company issued equipment available at all times (i.e.; keys, tools).
- Using good communication skills to troubleshoot location and game issues, to convey follow-up information, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Interested applicants please apply today.
Please note, while we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an inteview will be contacted.