Marketing Coordinator, Partnerships
- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2W1, Canada
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than eight million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies and restaurants. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit www.scene.ca.
Scene LP is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for Marketing Coordinator, Partnerships, reporting to the Director, Partnerships at Scene LP. This role will be based out of the SCENE office located at 100 Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for growing relationships with SCENE’s many partners, and for the delivery of partner marketing programs. Working collaboratively with key internal stakeholders and external contacts they will develop and execute digital and direct communications that drive member engagement and support SCENE and its partners’ growth objectives.
The Key Areas of Responsibility are:
Execute Against Partner Marketing Calendar and Commitments
- Work with stakeholders at SCENE’s partners and with other members of the Partnerships team on campaign bookings and the delivery of multi-channel marketing activities
- Participate in the planning process to ensure that lead times, resources and channels support availability
- Manage creative development from inception to completion, working closely with the Partners and Vendor/Agencies to ensure creative assets are booked, built to spec, comply with legal and brand standards and are on schedule
- Build and maintain professional relationships with Internal, Partner and Vendor/Agency stakeholders
- Work closely with partners to develop strategic campaigns that provide personalized content to target segments and deliver on overall partner objectives
- Develop customer journeys and experiences to automate marketing processes
- Track campaign results and develop insights to improve marketing effectiveness and program returns over time
Maintain & Grow Knowledge
- Develop a deep understanding of Partner businesses (marketing challenges, opportunities and category/industry)
- Grow knowledge of marketing automation and understand best practices for personalization and optimization of marketing communications
- Ongoing monitoring of competitive marketing via internet, trade publications, signing up for competitive programs with an eye for creative uses and how it can be leveraged and applied
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of directly related work experience in agency or client experience in direct or promotional marketing
- Experience working with external vendors, agencies and partners is a preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential;
- Strong team player who can build bridges between various partners and teams;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage available resources;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent proofreading skills and detailed oriented
- Strong project management abilities – able to take a project successfully from concept to launch;
- Strong work ethic and solid quality/customer service orientation;
- A self starter;
- Bilingualism in both French and English would be considered an asset;
- Strong creative aptitude with the ability to suggest better ways for creative treatments
- Adept in managing complex, multi-faceted projects
- Demonstrated relationship management abilities
- General PC skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe)
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please