- 100 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2W1, Canada
SCENE®, the entertainment rewards program launched by Scotiabank and Cineplex Entertainment in 2007, is free to join. With more than eight million members across Canada, SCENE enables members to earn and redeem points for movies, concessions, digital movies and restaurants. Members can accelerate their earning power with the SCENE® ScotiaCard®* debit card and SCENE® VISA* card. For more information about the SCENE program visit www.scene.ca.
SCENE is looking for a results-driven, customer centric Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This individual will play a key role in building strong, lasting relationships with SCENE members, including developing end-to-end marketing programs for new SCENE products and key SCENE member segments. This role reports to the Director, Marketing and will be based out of our SCENE LP office, 100 Yonge Street, Toronto.
This is your opportunity to become part of Canada's premiere entertainment loyalty program and to bring your passion to our dynamic and growing team. This role is for you if you know how to be entrepreneurial in a corporate setting, and have lead internal and external cross-functional teams to achieve complex objectives.
- Develop comprehensive, digitally-focused marketing programs to support key business objectives, across the full product lifecycle. This includes acquisition, engagement, retention, renewal & win-back
- Lead and execute all stages of marketing program development including brief writing, creative and copy evaluation and feedback, detailed testing, monitoring results
- Manage omni-channel marketing initiatives, with a heavy emphasis on email and marketing automation to drive business results (in Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Work closely with multiple 3rd party agencies to deliver best-in-class marketing programs. Ensure programs objectives and feedback are clearly understood, keeping the member at the centre of strategies & tactics
- Evaluate program performance and profitability, making recommendations on how to improve ROI
- Build rich test-and-learn plans into all marketing initiatives, evaluating and sharing results with the broader marketing team
- Develop a deep understanding of key market segment within the SCENE base, drawing from multiple sources of data including analytics, insight, marketing performance metrics
- Provide regular reporting for key metrics & KPIs
- Work closely with Cineplex & Scotiabank loyalty marketing teams and internal SCENE marketing teams on implementing strategic initiatives
- Prepare and manage marketing budget, track expenses and provide monthly updates
- Proactively share best practices and learning with peers and partners
- 5 years progressive B2C marketing experience with a focus on direct & digital customer communications
- Superior project management skills, ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with tight timelines
- Knowledge of the loyalty program sector, and its unique challenges
- Experience managing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, digital media and other 1:1 marketing channels.
- Experience with automated marketing solutions like Salesforce would be considered as asset
- Experience launching a new product would be considered an asset
- Experience with segmentation & targeting of digital communications
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Big picture strategic thinker with the ability to analyze/ interpret data, and then translate it into actionable results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, with a critical eye for quality and accuracy
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or related field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Bilingualism an asset
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please