- 1303 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4T, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 164 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The Human Resources department at our Home Office in Toronto is currently recruiting for the position of Benefits Coordinator, reporting to the Manager, Compensation and Benefits.
The position involves working as part of a service focused and fast paced team. The Benefits Coordinator supports the implementation and administration of Cineplex’s benefits by being the primary benefit contact for employees and the liaison with benefit providers. This position will build relationships with various vendors, and will collaborate with numerous internal departments such as Payroll, Recruitment, Talent Development and Operations.
- Process benefit enrolment, status changes and terminations
- Prepare and send new hire benefit packages to FT employees across the organization
- Act as the first point of contact for employee and third party vendor questions related to benefits and Group RRSP/TFSA
- Administer secondary Total Rewards programs including but not limited to:
- RRSP and TFSA
- GoodLife corporate membership
- Service awards
- Educational assistance
- Employee assistance
- Process maternity, parental leave and disability leave of absences
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes
- Oversee the processing of monthly invoices and payment of administrative fees for all group plans
- Support year-end merit and bonus process
- Participate in projects as required
- 1-2 years of prior benefit related work experience
- Post-secondary education preferably in Human Resources and/or HR Management Certification
- Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task, schedule and balance competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Working individually and within a team, in a dynamic, fast-paced and customer-focused environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills, backed by a strong customer service orientation
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience using UltiPro an asset
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please