Account Manager (13 Month Contract)
- 489 Queen St E, Toronto, ON M5A 1V1, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 164 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM), a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world’s largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
Cineplex Digital Media is currently recruiting for an Account Manager reporting to the Group Account Director. This position will be based at our Cineplex Digital Media office located at 489 Queen Street East in Toronto. Please note: This is a 13-month contract opportunity.
In the role of Account Manager, you are responsible for developing and achieving revenue targets that are aligned to your clients’ goals and budgets. You will work towards these targets by building strong relationships with your clients through regular meetings and becoming their true partner. Working with internal teams to develop the programs that meet these objectives, is also a large portion of the role and is integral in helping the CDM business achieve their overall objectives through cross collaboration. In this role, you will be responsible for the growth and development of coordinators on your team and will empower them to lead deployment roll outs and smaller projects. A background in client management, people management, and path to purchase experience will allow you to excel in this role. So, if you thrive on developing strategy and creating plans that motivate others to change their behaviour, this role is for you.
- Manage and strengthen client relationships with a strong focus on addressing their business objectives by providing strategic solution offerings that achieve revenue and margin targets.
- Lead a team of direct reports to support your portfolio, conduct their performance reviews and focus on their career growth.
- Regular reporting of revenue and margin targets, input into short and long term forecasting.
- Contribute to the development of innovation and thought leadership with the greater CDM team, while becoming an expertise in your channel.
- Coordinate internal teams in the development and execution of creative and interactive experiences.
- Collaborative and creative problem solver.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing people, responsible for their personal development and performance reviews.
- Proved success leading a portfolio of Accounts, providing strong client management and relationship development with a strong focus on account growth.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Experience with digital signage, interactive technologies, telecommunication, and out of home media would be an asset.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please