- 102 Atlantic Ave, Toronto, ON M6K, Canada
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 164 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
Our Cineplex Media division currently has an opening for the position of Account Coordinator, Cineplex Media, reporting directly to the Director, Sales Support, Cineplex Media. This opportunity is located at our Cineplex Media office at 102 Atlantic Avenue, Toronto.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Working with sales team to generate & revise proposals and contracts into customized Microsoft CRM system
- Assist Account Managers with weekly sales reporting
- Ensure all ad creative is delivered on time and to spec
- Assist Account Managers with any additional information needed by the client
- Generate post campaign reports when required
- Project manage in-theatre activations (sampling and kiosks), when required
- Manage contest and promotional executions, monitor progress and provide full report of deliveries/results upon completion, when required
- Work with sales reps to confirm client campaign objectives
- Work with production team and theatres to ensure concepts are executable in-theatre
- Track campaign milestones and deliverables
- Additional tasks as required by managers
- A post-secondary education at the community college level
Skills & Experience:
The role requires a person who is extremely detail-oriented, accurate, organized, self-motivated, and has an all-around positive attitude. The ideal candidate possesses both excellent communication and organizational skills, can work effectively within a fast paced environment, and will contribute to a supportive team environment. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is a requirement, and previous experience working CRM software would be considered an asset
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a coordination or administrative capacity.
- Passion for internal and external customer service
- Love for the movie and entertainment industry
- Core tasks of this job involve accurate, fast data entry - office experience in this area is preferred
- Superior PC skills (proficiency in MS-Office and MS-Excel) required
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
- Overtime may be required on occasion to meet project deadlines
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidate selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please