- 1303 Yonge St., Toronto, Ontario, ca
Cineplex is one of Canada’s leading entertainment and media company, Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a top-tier Canadian brand that operates in the Film Entertainment and Content, Amusement and Leisure, and Media sectors. As Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, Cineplex welcomes 70 million guests annually through its circuit of 164 theatres across the country. Cineplex also operates successful businesses in digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), food service, alternative programming (Cineplex Events), cinema media (Cineplex Media), digital place-based media (Cineplex Digital Media), amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group) and an online eSports platform for competitive and passionate gamers (WorldGaming.com). Additionally, Cineplex operates a location based entertainment business through Canada’s newest destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ (The Rec Room), and will also be opening new complexes specially designed for teens and families (Playdium) as well as exciting new sports and entertainment venues in communities across the country (Topgolf). Cineplex is a joint venture partner in SCENE, Canada’s largest entertainment loyalty program.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Cineplex employs approximately 13,000 people in its offices across Canada and the United States and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more visit Cineplex.com or download the Cineplex App.
The CRM department has an immediate opening for the position of QA Analyst, reporting to the Manager, CRM Development.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for all aspects of the QA activities for Cineplex Dynamics CRM applications, including the development of Test Plans, Test Cases, and automated test scripts
- Perform manual Functional Testing of current and future Cineplex CRM applications.
- Define and evolve the Cineplex Quality Assurance process and toolset to meet current and future product development needs
- Lead the execution of Functional, Regression, Performance, integration, and Release Testing of current and future Cineplex CRM applications
- Assist with project planning and implementation by reviewing project requirements and providing estimates and recommendations for the QA activities.
- Ensure the quality of Cineplex CRM products through day-to-day engagement with internal Cineplex departments
- Work with many cross functional teams and ensure project tasks are being completed
- Own the overall quality of Cineplex CRM applications and services across all devices and platforms
- Other duties and tasks as requested
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of Software Testing / Quality Assurance in a web-based environment
- Experience with CRM environments, particularly workflow, Business processes, account management, Sales cycle; including : CRM2016 and Dynamics 365
- Experience with troubleshooting production issues on live applications
- Proficient with automated testing tools, such as Selenium or Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
- Proficient with test management tools, such as Microsoft Test Manager or HP Quality Manager
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, particularly for web-based applications
- Strong understanding of web-based software architectures and technologies
- Experience working within Agile development teams
- Experience with accessibility testing and/or web analytics tag testing would be an asset
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent field
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please