Supply Chain Analyst (SCA)
- Beijing, China
- Position Type: Exempt
Join a new multibillion-dollar global company that brings together amazing technology, people, and operational scale to become a powerhouse in the memory industry.
In a transaction valued at $9B, Intel Corporation is spinning-off its NAND Memory Business—a global leader in the design and manufacture of integrated circuits and solid-state drives (SSDs) for use in data centers, personal computers, and other devices—to form an independent company that will be a subsidiary of parent company SK hynix.
The new company will be headquartered in San Jose, California, with aspirations to conduct an IPO and become a publicly traded U.S. company. As the current head of Intel’s Memory Business, Rob Crooke will lead the new company as CEO, with a number of Intel executives and senior leaders joining him to stand-up and grow the new company. The new venture combines elements of an established, successful Silicon Valley technology company with the spirit, agility, and entrepreneurial mindset of a start-up.
In addition to the U.S. headquarters and other facilities in the U.S., the company has a significant international presence in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. The newly formed company will continue to lead the world in innovating new Memory technologies and will soon be the second largest NAND memory company in the world by revenue.
You can be part of the takeoff at the start of a fast-growing business that develops products and solutions that deliver strong business value for customers, an engaging workplace for employees, and a greater impact on the world. Our goal is simple: Grow at an unprecedented rate and become the best memory solutions company in the world.
This is an opportunity for the right applicant to join us and help design, build, and lead the new company’s team. We want a team of professionals who will be strategic partners with the business. We are seeking applicants who will grow and thrive in our culture: team-oriented, diverse, innovative, customer inspired, results driven, disciplined, passionate, and adaptable.
The Business Management Group (BMG) within NPSG is charged with running and growing the business through meaningful data analysis & market insights. There's no better place to see how the NAND organization works than BMG, we are the "ENGINE ROOM" of the company!
- Customer Supply Chain Analysts (CSCA) act as the communication conduit between the Customer, Sales and the Factory facing teams to optimize revenue/supply and achieve mutual objectives.
- Overall account owner to customers for end-to-end supply management related to product roadmap, demand, supply, backlog, rebate, inventory, daily customer issues like logistics.
- Key contact to field, supply team, planner, logistic, credit and finance related to supply request and order fulfillment activities
- Revenue owner who responsible to provide accurate revenue updates in revenue management tool and engage with field and customers for revenue synch up.
- Drive tactical demand forecast accuracy in alignment with supply, gain visibility to customer data like production plan, inventory, consumption, sales out data and provide product mix or supply guidance through customer collaboration.
- Rebate forecast (i.e. reversal and accrual) and payment/credit note management
- Utilize and support continuous improvements for system, business process, tool and reports.
- Influence customers and internal stakeholders to align with management directions.
- Bachelor's degree, Business or Supply Chain Operation concentrations preferred
- 2+ years related experience
- Fluent in written & oral English. Fluent in Japanese is a plus.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to synthesize complex data into clear, actionable conclusions
- A 'can-do' approach and attitude, willingness to take informed risks in order to achieve desired organization goals
- Ability to quickly digest problems and drive solutions across a dynamic stakeholder base
- Innovative and self-directed
- Flexible, with the ability to embrace change in a fast-paced environment
Flash Memory NewCo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.
Flash Memory NewCo has retained Cielo to hire for this position.