Lead Supervisor-18-19 /hr
- Pay Range: $18 per hour
- Roles: Ops Lead Supervisor
- Business Group: 1010 - CYPRESS Walker St
Chuze Fitness is a company that’s driven to reimagine what working in the fitness industry means. A place where we put hospitality first, build friendships, and make a powerful difference in our communities through fitness and compassion! We pride ourselves on putting people first and having a fun work environment! We aspire to be a company where our employees are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work and add value to our culture of kindness.
At Chuze Fitness our top priority is to provide the best hospitality experience for our current and future members. We’re all responsible for the Customer Service, Cleanliness, and Culture at Chuze Fitness. We work together to positively impact each person who enters the facility through greetings, giving well-deserved high fives, answering phones, cleaning, cleaning again, and cleaning some more.
We’re looking for individuals from all stages, ages, and backgrounds who are KIND, social, and not afraid of hard work!
Lead Supervisors inspire, motivate, and develop all Team Members and Shift Supervisors. They work alongside the management team in completing 90 day and annual reviews, inventory, presenting in team meetings, and completing various administrative tasks. They also lead by example in daily operational duties and elevate our fun work environment.
Perks & Benefits Include:
- Free gym membership
- Free iChuze Membership
- Flexible Hours
- Professional training and growth opportunities
- Discounts through vendor partners
- Discount on all retail purchases (does not include smoothie bar)
- Team building events and annual holiday parties
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other supplemental insurance*
- 401k (eligible after 1 year of employment)*
*Benefits for part time employees may differ
Ideally you will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- 1-2 years pervious customer service experience (required)
- Previous Supervisor experience
- Written communication and verbal skills
- Have a passion for connecting and helping others
- Multi-tasking skills
- A positive and upbeat attitude
- Teamwork mentality
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Repetitive cleaning
- Light lifting (up to 50 lbs)
Chuze Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our consideration for any candidate is based solely on merit. Background checks are required for some positions.