Shift Supervisor Starting at $17
- Pay Range: $17 per hour
- Roles: Ops Shift Supervisor
- Business Group: 1016 - RANCHO CUCAMONGA E. Foothill Blvd
Chuze Fitness is a company that’s driven to reimagine what working in the fitness industry means. A place where we put hospitality first, build friendships, and make a powerful difference in our communities through fitness and compassion! We pride ourselves on putting people first and having a fun work environment! We aspire to be a company where our employees are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work and add value to our culture of kindness.
At Chuze Fitness our top priority is to provide the best hospitality experience for our current and future members. We’re all responsible for the Customer Service, Cleanliness, and Culture at Chuze Fitness. We work together to positively impact each person who enters the facility through greetings, giving well-deserved high fives, answering phones, cleaning, cleaning again, and cleaning some more.
We’re looking for individuals from all stages, ages, and backgrounds who are KIND, social, and not afraid of hard work!
$17 / hour
Shift Supervisors oversee our Team Members and are responsible for creating a fun and professional work environment. They lead by example and ensure each shift is running smoothly, open/close procedures are followed, employees take their appropriate breaks, and daily tasks are completed.
Perks & Benefits Include:
- Free gym membership
- Free iChuze Membership
- Flexible Hours
- Professional training and growth opportunities
- Discounts through vendor partners
- Discount on all retail purchases (does not include smoothie bar)
- Team building events and annual holiday parties
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other supplemental insurance*
- 401k (eligible after 1 year of employment)*
*Benefits for part time employees may differ
Ideally you will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- 1-2 years previous customer service experience (preferred)
- Previous Supervisor experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills in-person and over the phone
- Ability to multi-task and handle shifting priorities
- Have a passion for connecting and helping others
- Have a positive and upbeat attitude
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Repetitive cleaning
- Light lifting (up to 50lbs)
Chuze Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our consideration for any candidate is based solely on merit. A background check is required for this position.