General Manager - Loveland, CO
- Pay Range: $70,000 annually
- Roles: General Manager
- Business Group: 1041 - LOVELAND North Garfield Ave
Chuze Fitness is a company that’s driven to reimagine what working in the fitness industry means. A place where we put hospitality first, build friendships, and make a powerful difference in our communities through fitness and compassion! We pride ourselves on putting people first and having a fun work environment! We aspire to be a company where our employees are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work and add value to our culture of kindness.
At Chuze Fitness our top priority is to provide the best hospitality experience for our current and future members. We’re all responsible for the Customer Service, Cleanliness, and Culture at Chuze Fitness. We work together to positively impact each person who enters the facility through greetings, giving well-deserved high fives, answering phones, cleaning, cleaning again, and cleaning some more.
We’re looking for individuals from all stages, ages, and backgrounds who are KIND, social, and not afraid of hard work!
The General Manager (GM) takes complete ownership of the facility and everything that happens under its roof. They lead the entire Operations team by example, through training, coaching, and sometimes counseling, and providing clear career paths. In Addition, the GM takes on a heavy administrative role and is responsible for completing payroll, building schedules, recruiting talent, inventory, and other miscellaneous administrative tasks. They set facility and labor goals, review club performance, resolve escalated member concerns, and take creative measures to ensure employee retention. They work alongside their team in all parts of the operation. They hold themselves accountable to both their administrative work and supporting the team at the front desk.
Perks & Benefits Include:
- Free gym membership
- Free iChuze Membership
- Free membership for relative or friend
- Professional training and growth opportunities
- Discounts through vendor partners
- Discount on all retail purchases (does not include smoothie bar)
- Cell phone stipend
- Team building events and annual holiday parties
- Leadership retreats
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other supplemental insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401k (eligible after 1 year of employment)
Ideally you will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- 3-5 years previous management experience
- Extraordinary people skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Development and training skills
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Repetitive cleaning
- Light lifting (up to 50lbs)
Chuze Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our consideration for any candidate is based solely on merit. Background checks are required for some positions.